Online Patron Registration Form
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS
The Library will protect the individual’s right to Intellectual freedom in its collections and services.
Although there are no overdue fees for materials returned past their due dates, we do ask that patrons respect the rights of other borrowers and return library materials on time.
- Library membership is free for all residents of Nova Scotia.
- You may return materials to any public library location or drop box in Nova Scotia - no matter where you borrowed them from.
- A library card is needed to borrow materials.
- Library patrons are responsible for all materials borrowed on their card.
- A parent’s signature is needed for persons under 19 years of age.
- The regular loan period is three weeks in branch libraries and one month in Libr@ry Link sites. The loan period for a DVD is one week in branch libraries and one month in Libr@ry Link sites
- Materials which have not been requested by another patron may be renewed.
- There is a $5.00 processing fee for all lost or damaged materials.
- The Internet Access Policy applies to all persons using library computers.
All library users must adhere to the rules and regulations governing conduct in the Library. Infringement of the rules may result in the suspension of library privileges. Library users are expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.